Rules & Regulations
Check out time: 2pm
- Quiet Time: 11:00pm to 8:00am
- Park closes to non-camping residents at DUSK!
- Only one (1) tent allowed per site.
- All campers must register at the Park Office. All patrons renting camper or tent spaces must be at least 18 years old and provide valid identification.
- The owner of the property is responsible for personal property brought into the park. Lake End Park and the City of Morgan City are not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- * No littering allowed.
- * The use or posession of bottles, containers, or receptacles made of glass is prohibited in or on all the property of Lake End Pak and Lake End Parkway.
- Tents are not allowed in the RV/camper area.
- Campers and tenters must maintain their campsites at all times. Garbage must be placed in dumpsters.
- Only campers and their invited guests are allowed in campground or tent area.
- Trees are sacred to the park. Any detrimental action to the tree such as breaking of branches, chopping limbs, nailing to trees, etc., is strictly prohibited.
- All campers must sleep in tents, RV's or approved shelters. Sleeping in automobiles or on the ground is prohibited.
- Lake End Park and the City of Morgan City assume no liability for accidents or injuries.
- * It shall be unlawful to travel over 10MPH.
- * It shall be unlawful for vehicles to travel through the park on an area not surfaced for travel or in designed parking areas. Gasonline powered carts, scooters, or any gas vehicles used for park transportation is not allowed. Any operator of a motorized vehicle must have a valid driver's license.
- Guests must pick up pet litter immediately. Normally domesticated pets may be admitted to the park provided they are under leash and control of their owners at all times. No pets shall be allowed to roam at large in the park area. No pets allowed in restrooms, showers, or beach areas.
- Open fires are permitted in fire rings only. Fire rings are not to be relocated on the campsite. No open fires are permitted in any other area of the park. This rule does not apply to barbeque pits lighted for cooking purposes or to butane tanks and burners for boiling seafood such as crabs and crawfish.
- * It shall be unlawful for any individual to have in his possesion any type of firearms, except authorized police personnel.
- * It shall be unlawful to have in one's possession, or discharge, or set off, all types of fireworks.
- It shall be unlawful to do any repairs, polishing, etc., of any vehicle in within the park.
- Fun Jumps, Large Pools, or any outdoor apparatus deemed unsafe are prohibited on camp sites unless prior arrangements for special events have been made through the Lake End Park Committee or Park Management.
- * Boats, after being launched or returning to be picked up, shall travel at idle speed upon entering channel.
- * It shall be unlawful for any boats to travel, anchor or tie up within the swimming areas.
- No bicycles, skateboards, or roller blades are allowed on the walking trail or under pavillions.
- Swimming is at your own risk. No lifeguard is on duty.
- * No diving into any waters forming shoreline of the park, Lake End Parkway, or from any dock, bulkhead, or other area within the park.
- No parking on empty sites. Only RV's allowed to park on campsites. No boats, vehicles, golf carts, etc., allowed to park on empty sites.
- Campers must be pulled in the site properly as to cause no damage to the camping grounds as deemed by the park management.
- * Noise, which is unreasonably loud, disturbing, or unneccesary, is prohibited.
- Air conditioners are not allowed in tent areas.
- Trash should be placed in dumpsters. Do not leave trash on campsite.